Kontera Tag

Custom Search

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Afterthoughts

Even if you do not like the Steelers, you have to admit they got the job done. I still think the booth should have reviewed that final offensive play of the cardinals, his arm was clearly going forward. I don't think that they would have scored a td, but I still think that they got robbed.
I do think that we should give it up to the Cardinals for a superb season. I really think that they have the best receiver tandem in the league, and I hope that we can Ginn and Bess can do some similar things next year. I like the way that Bess can find space, but he does not seem to have very good break away speed. Maybe what we need is a big physical receiver with great hands like fitzgerald.
I like what Pennington did for us last year, but I cannot wait to see what Henne can do. I have a feeling that Pennington will start for another year or two. Maybe the position we be an open competition next year. Only time will tell. I will keep my eye out for offseason moves and continue to post until the draft, and then I will go more in depth.

1 comment:

  1. As a former Floridian, I must say that ever since I was little I have not liked the Dolphins, but I can forgive this in others. I cheered on the Steelers in memory of my ex-husband who is no longer around to do so for himself. I would have liked to have seen the Eagles go and make it a complete Pennsylvania affair. That would have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete

blog directory

vote for site

safe search

bog directory

Followers

BlogCatalog