Kontera Tag

Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dolphins and Ravens

They are talking like the phins have a very intense playoff program. The Ravens are cocky, and i think that they are underestimating the dolphins because they already beat us. Remember the jets also beat us before. We are not the same team, and if that is what baltimore thinks, then they are going to be in trouble. I know that they are going to be wanting revenge since they were the only team that we beat last year, but I don't know if that is enough for them to feed off of. The dolphins are fired up, and I think that we will be well prepared. I think the key matchup will be our offense against their defense. I think that we will win the battle simply because we like to disquise our formations and utilize everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog directory

vote for site

safe search

bog directory

Followers

BlogCatalog